Belize is a well-known offshore industry country and well sought after jurisdiction for setting up a company. Set up an offshore company in Belize gives the advantages of legislation that is ideal for developing fiscal dealings. Registering a foreign company in Belize is an excellent method for international entrepreneurs to benefit from the vibrant South American economy. When it comes to business, Belize has the edge over other countries because of its impressive legislation and jurisdiction. As an offshore company headquarters, Belize has a lot to offer its new investors. In this article, we will tell you what benefits you can get by setting up a Belize offshore company.
Why you need a Belize Offshore Company
1.Belize has stable currency and economy
The currency of any country contingent on the country’s economy, stronger the economy, greater will be the value of money. Belize is ranked as the highest per capita income in Central America, a sign of the country’s healthy economy. The Belize dollar is tethered to the US dollar with a ratio of 2: 1, which means I USD is equivalent to 2 BZD. If you are looking for an offshore company option with low risks, Belize could be the best option.
2.Belize is Tax haven
Belize is a true tax haven, which is an excellent feature for setting up an offshore company there. The incorporation process is straightforward and Belizean companies do not pay tax on the overseas income. This income is considered as capital gain and tax-free revenues. Besides, the Belizean government has no stamp duty, which favors any individual or company looking for tax haven. On the other hand, Belize has no tax treaties with other country governments, which make the offshore process easier for businesses and individuals without any worry of government repercussions.
3.Friendly Business Environment
Belize has recognized the power of strong offshore jurisdiction and has great ability to accommodate overseas and high net worth individuals who want to secure their assets. Unlike the Belizean banking system, the process of the offshore company is simple and easy. For business, there is no minimum capital requirement, and the names of shareholders and directors are kept secret. Besides, the Trust Act, International business companies act to make it easier to incorporate a company in Belize.
Belize ensures your financial policy of their investors. Only the name and account information of the account holder can be disclosed in case of a criminal investigation. However, there is no restriction on the currency being moved in and out of the country, so exchange control. Offshore companies in Belize can transfer as much money as they want because no records or reporting terms are required.
5. Special Features of Belize Offshore Company
An offshore company in Belize can maintain accounts within Belize banks and anywhere in the world. Besides a Belize offshore company can use for several purposes such as
- Maintaining offshore bank accounts
- General commercial trading
- Share ownership in other companies
- Financial management
- Holding investment securities offshore
- Leasing of assets
- Corporate trustee
- Ownership of intellectual property
- Real estate ownership
- Transfer pricing
- Ship ownership
Benefits of a Belize Offshore company
Belize is an astounding destination situated in the beautiful Caribbean Sea and a fantastic place for business ventures. With a population of 250,000, Belize still offers a lot to its investors and renowned for offshore companies. Here is a quick walkthrough of some prominent benefits in Belize that incorporate an offshore company.
- Exemptions from taxes on all income of an IBC
- No nationality or residency requirement is required for directors, shareholders, and officers
- No currency restrictions
- Meetings of directors can be held in any country and attended by proxy.
- Exemptions from all taxes on royalties, interests and other amounts paid by IBC
- No foreign exchange license is required
- The process for liquidation of the corporation is straightforward.
- The company’s record and files can be held anywhere in the world.
- Flexible company structure
- Bookkeeping and record of annual accounts are not necessary.
- Changes of shareholders do not need to be filed with the Registrar of Companies
- Belize IBC provides high-level privacy to the investors and makes sure the banking detail of any owner is not disclosed to the third party. Customer confidentiality is an essential aspect of Belize Offshore Company
- The nominal value of assets can be determined from the issue date
- No requirements for a local director or secretary
- An offshore company may have only one director and one shareholder
- No public filing requirements except Memorandum & Articles of Association
Belize is a country that offers such comprehensive benefits to individuals and companies who want to open an offshore company. If you want a true tax haven to secure your assets, setting up a foreign company in Belize is the best option. No political unrest and currency stability; you can assure your assets are in safe hands to grow.